Talleres Mecánicos Telleria was founded in 1976 as a response to the emerging machining demands. Dynamism, flexibility, and customer satisfaction have been our hallmarks, all of which have led us to gain a high level of knowledge in the business of mechanical engineering.
Today, Telleria proudly presents itself as the ideal partner in the metalworking and manufacturing industry, being able to offer creative solutions to the increasingly demanding local and international markets.
The people who are part of Telleria seek for customer satisfaction, reflected in the ongoing evolution of processes and services, as well as teamwork.
Our mission at Telleria is to offer a high-quality product, with excellent customer service as well as a transparent customer approach to satisfy their needs and expectations, complying with current legal and regulatory requirements.
The guidelines that govern the philosophy of our company to achieve this goal are:
- The ongoing pursuit of customer satisfaction.
- Product quality, management, and results.
- Improvement by integrating the experience gained in each project into our collective knowledge.
- Research in new fields of machining.
- Close relationship with customers and suppliers.
- Personal and professional development of our employees.
These guidelines and goals are key in our target for constant improvement.
Additionally. Telleria aims at quality, safety at work and enviromentally friendly activities.
Integrated Management System
At Telleria, we are firmly committed to quality, the safety of our employees, and the environment.
Our Integrated Management System is AENOR certified:
- Quality Management Systems ISO 9001
- Environmental Management Systems ISO 14001
- Occupational Health and Safety Management System OHSAS 18001
Also, the IQNet certificate confirms our worldwide certification.
Telleria Brand Resources
In this section, you will find the logos to reference our brand TELLERIA. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.